A school uniform gives students a sense of belonging and pride in their school. This year
we have introduced a new school uniform which we expect students to wear at all times.
We appreciate parents/carers cooperation in making sure that students are dressed
Our uniform is:-
- Black blazer with embroidered school badge
- Plain white shirt or blouse
- Clip on tie – in house colours
- Plain full length straight leg trousers or plain black knee length skirt – to be worn no shorter than 5cm above the knee
- Plain black leather / leather style shoes
- Any outdoor coats should bein keeping with the school uniform, ie navy blue or black
Much of the uniform is available through normal clothing suppliers with blazers, ties and
PE kit via www.yourschoolwear.co.uk Please be aware that some shops may label some
clothing as school uniform but unless it complies with our uniform requirements,
particularly plain black full length straight trousers, black knee length skirts and plain black leather/leather style shoes, then it will NOT be acceptable for school.